Wednesday 14 March 2012

Are you an Extreme Swede?


We're participating in a trade show called 'Personalmässan' today and tomorrow. After Day 1, it's looking promising. The theme that we have is 'Are you an Extreme Swede?'. We held a lecture on the subject which was well-visited and popular and we also have a quiz card with 4 simple questions to help people analyse if they are an extreme Swede.

So the question is.....are you an Extreme Swede?

Here are the questions, answer 'yes', 'maybe' or 'no':

1. It is ok to call the boss by his/her first name
2. I have the right to give my opinion on matters that affect me
3. Religion should always be considered in government decisions and policies
4. I am irritated if people are late without letting me know


If you answered 1. Yes, 2. Yes, 3. No, 4. Yes - then you are, according to research and Extreme Swede!

Congratulations!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, yes, no, yes. Well, dang! Who'd a-thought it? ;)

    ReplyDelete